Thursday, February 23, 2012

Indecisive

I am still undecided on which fabric to use for my mini curtains in the laundry room.  I've spent a lot of time looking online for the.perfect.fabric. and I've changed my mind on all the fabrics I mentioned in this post.  Many of you commented that I should include a bit of red in the fabric so I've been trying to find something that works with that in mind.  Thank you!

J had a good idea.  She suggested browsing through vintage tablecloths for sale to cut up to make curtains.  There are a lot of cute ones, almost too cute to cut up.  It's a great idea if you're looking for very unique fabric.

The photo for this tablecloth available on etsy made me laugh out loud.  The seller's write up is pretty funny too.



How about this fabric?  Who would use this?  And what would they make? That guy is winking AND HIS PANTS ARE UNBUTTONED!!!


I spoke too soon.  A quick etsy search shows that apparently you can buy a shopping bag (to buy tools?) made with this fabric.

1 comment:

  1. I WOULD TOTALLY MAKE BATHROOM CURTAINS WITH THAT. TOTALLY. If only the men in my house wouldn't disown me.

    ReplyDelete