Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Why I oughtta!

This weather makes me feel like a bag of old bones just like that fist pumping/threatening skeleton below.  Or is he just checking his manicure?

Yesterday I started planning the layout of my giant linoleum block. It was intimidating to start.  Next I'll be transferring the drawing to squares of transfer paper and transferring it to the main block.  I'm still undecided if I should transfer the whole design at once or work in squares.  Scintillating, I know.

I'm also going to run some errands, including mailing some 6 inch platform knee high boots I wore 10 years ago to raves (and also in public) and recently sold on ebay  I sold another, shorter pair last week and the guy at the post office made fun of me.  They're off to Massachusetts to an appreciative goth/raver/short person who also buys corsets on ebay.

Want to see some old photos of me at a rave?  TOO BAD.

Happy leap year day!


No comments:

Post a Comment