The neat thing about this card is that once you've finished displaying it, you tear the card in half along the perforated edge and write a thank-you postcard to another friend. I love this idea!
Who needs a thank you?
Do you send thank you's regularly? When I was younger my sister and I sat down (sometimes forcefully) within days after birthdays and Christmas to write our thank you notes. There was no question about it; you received a gift, you wrote a thank you note (even if it involved a lot of parental prodding). After so many years of writing notes, it really becomes second nature. I still send them after receiving a gift, if a friend helps with something, after someone has hosted a party and after interviews... sometimes I send notes just to say hi. Part of the enjoyment of writing is being able to do it on such cute stationery. I like to keep a box of thank you's on hand and some of these are definitely catching my eye.
3. Kate Spade
8. Large print by Nothing Short of Thankful
- For more on when to write thank you notes from the Emily Post site.
- Writing manly thank you's.
- Why Jimmy Fallon is thankful.
- A book that discusses the art of faxing thank you's among other more relevant things.
- And, if you still don't have time for a handwritten note, there's always this website.