Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Overkill

This beach hat is totally ridiculous and TJ Maxx has a whole wall of them.  I had a hard time walking towards the mirror to take a photo because the hat was so big that I couldn't see where I was going.

I bought a beach hat a couple of years ago in PARIS, at H&M for TEN EUROS and it's so cute.  It's the usual papery straw colour and has a navy ribbon with white polka dots on it.  I also have a floppy paper straw hat that I got from Urban Outfitters a few years ago but it's completely lost it shape and looks a lot like the hat above but not as huge.  I always like looking for a new hat - they're kind of hard to find!

Kate Spade, classic, and also comes in green.

Jessica Simpson, lacy!  Also available in neutral straw

Juicy Couture, pretty colours.

Roxy hat, might be a little too floppy.

Eugenia Kim, ridiculously expensive but really cute.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh that last hat is really cute but $253 is insane. I have a similar hat that I bought for $10.

    ReplyDelete