Thursday, May 3, 2012

Smart cat, funny shows


This is J's cat, Misora.  Isn't he cute?  Just a lil round fuzzball trying on my glasses and totally loving it.

We watched Girls and Mad Men last night.  I love those shows so much!  Girls is so sassy and dirty.  I don't remember talking like that in my 20s but I also didn't live in New York and date creeps, except for one guy that was such a creep that I kicked him to the curb right away.  He was disgusting and thought he was so suave.  That tall, lanky dude Hannah's seeing on the show is such a pig.  And what about the dude from Lonely Island?  Kind of a jerk but she seemed into it.


I really liked Betty and wasn't sure about Don's new wife but now I love her more than Betty.  Don't you?  I was starting to get a little bored with the show last season but things are really getting good with Megan's character.  I guess this post is a little vague but I don't want to put any spoilers out there for peeps who haven't seen it yet.

1 comment: