Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Friday!

Dress by Madewell, coloured leather flats by J.Crew

I'm sure you've already seen this but there's a 2nd Marcel the Shell short that I didn't know about until this week.  I think I like this one even better than the first!


My real life AND blogger pal, Erin of Bows and Sparrows, has been doing a Then and Now feature on her Closet Case ladies.  Mine was part of today's feature.  


In the "then" photo I'm getting ready to walk the runway for our high school fashion show.  My fashion show date and I both wore sunglasses to look cool which, as you can tell by this photo, was totally effective.  I decided to buy the dress (99$ on sale!) to wear for grad a few months later.

1 comment:

  1. There are lots of women wearing accessories like shoes and all of most uses women accessories. Great post and suggestion to select the products. I would like to of all collars flat shoes. All of them are looking amazing!!!!You have wonderful collection of happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete